The Vet library has subscribed to several dozen more online books from ebrary, ScienceDirect and Wiley, including:
- Practical Guide to Equine Colic by Penn Vet’s own Dr. Louise Southwood
- Manual of Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine (2nd ed) co-authored by Penn Vet’s Dr. Kenneth Drobatz
The new titles include:
- 2 equine books, Handbook of Equine Parasite Control and Practical Guide to Equine Colic
- 8 large/food animal books, including Diseases of Swine, Bovine Genomics and Veterinary Treatment of Llamas and Alpacas
- 10 small animal books, including Genetics of the Dog, and Management of Pregnant and Neonatal Dogs, Cats, and Exotic Pets
- 13 general books, including Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs: Small and Large Animal and Spanish for Veterinarians
Browse a list of titles at: http://tinyurl.com/pvebooks11-12
ScienceDirect and Wiley ebooks can be viewed by any number of simultaneous Penn readers. The contents are presented in PDF chapters that can be downloaded to your desktop or ereader.
Ebrary books generally allow only one reader at a time. When finished reading, please click the Release This Title button to make the book available to the next reader.
Questions? Please contact Margy Lindem